Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Dinner Tablescape

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying your holiday.  It's a busy time of year, but I wanted to take a few moments to share my table setting with you. This was my first year doing a full tablescape for our square table. It was really fun to put together and looked great. My husband and I hosted a formal dinner at my home with my immediate family. My main floor is open concept, so I wanted a little more decor without seeming overbearing so I picked up a beautiful bouquets from Costco to add a little something to the kitchen counter.


 
I put this table together for under $75 dollars. Not bad if I do say so myself. I was pleased with how all the components came together, it was a great starter table. I think next year I'll add a few more crystal components and change the color of the table runner.



HomeGoods: table cloth, runner and napkins
Target: chargers, napkin holders, mini ornaments
Costco: candles
Kirkland: crystal and metal trees and glass vase


Did you do a formal dinner for your holiday meal?

Happy holidays and have a safe New Year!
~Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment