Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello Blogosphere

Hi and welcome to the sensational new blog of the newly married Mrs.F. Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post. I’m a little nervous about sharing my inner thoughts, opinions and experiences with the world at large…but what the heck. You only live once right? Where shall I start? I guess I can start with telling a little about myself. Well today, my husband and I have been married exactly 2 weeks! Yay! I’m a 30 something, suburbanite – who loves the city life, raised in the suburbs of Detroit, MI. I’m a new wife, new first time home buyer, jewelry creator, a lover of all things decadent; books, food, wine, shoes, jewelry, the perfect Cosmo and last but not least, travel!! I’m a self proclaimed Foodie in training, book lover and world traveler. I’m positive that my ramblings, travel adventures, book reviews, recipe recaps, and jewelry projects will keep you entertained and memorized! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment