Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bath and Body Product Haul | The Body Shop!

It's been forever since I've purchased anything from The Body Shop. I was so impressed with how the packages came in the mail, I just felt the need to do a haul! Maybe 5 or 6 years ago, I used to love that store but for some reason I thought thier prices were getting a little expensive and I ended up switching over to Bath and Body Works . Don't get me wrong, I still loved Bath and Body Works, but the deals were always better at Bath and Body Works. 

I found a really good sale on The Body Shop's website this past weekend. I ordered Sunday night in the boxes arrived on my porch Wednesday evening.  Holiday gift sets 50% off and free shipping! Of course I could not ignore that. This was my chance to dip my toes back into The Body Shop pool. Check out the items that I purchased!

- Coconut Set: Full size shower cream, body butter, body scrub and lip butter.
- Almond Hand Care Set: Full size hand and nail cream, conditioning hand wash, almond oil for nails & cuticles, hand rescue cream, a nail brush, and a nail buffer.
- Shea Butter & Sweet Lemon Mini Body Butters

If Victoria's Secret would have a awesome online body product sale too, I'd be in big trouble! Lol.


~Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment