Thursday, June 26, 2014

Influenster Vox Box | Surfs Up

Hey friends,

This box was provided to me via Influenster.com. It's my first one and I hope to try out more in the future. I enjoy finding and testing products that are new to me. When I came across this program, I had to try it out. After I get a few more boxes, I'll be reviewing Influenster's program as well.

When I opened the box, two products caught my eye immediately.  As you all know I'm a nail girl and I love smoothies, so I'm especially excited to review the SinfulColors nail polish and the Jamba Juice smoothie kit.  I'll be reviewing every item in the box and sharing my thoughts with you. If you've tried any of these products, comment below and let me know what you think of them.

Inside:
Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit coupons (1) One free (2) $1 off
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun
First Aid Shot Therapy
SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish
Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara

If you'd like to sign up for Influenster, leave a comment below with your email address and I'll send you a invitation.

~Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of the above, but have just joined Birchbox and just love sampling products. I wouldn't mind an invitation savvyworkinggal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete