Sunday, March 24, 2013

Product Review: The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream

I picked this up a few weeks ago, which you all saw in my The Body Shop haul post.  Check the product page here. I LOVE this stuff. Seriously. At first I was very leery about a cream that is described as soap-free. I thought a few things when I opened the bottle:  "This may be weird.", "Does it lather up?", and yes. it does lather up. Very well I might add. Better than all the the show gels I got from Bath and Body Works. Also, this is perfect for dry skin.  I find that the Bath and Body Works shower gels actually dry me out worse in the Winter time.  I can use them in the Summer just fine, but in the Winter, I need something else, and I think I found it.  It rinses off cleanly and has a nice light scent. It smells great while using it, but doesn't linger for long (which in my opinion is a good thing).  You know how sometimes the shower gels are so strong, you have to wear the coordinating body spray because any other perfume or scent wouldn't smell right with it? Well no problem here. I used this and then easily put on Dolce and Gabana Light Blue one day and Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture the next day and I could smell my fragrances without the reminisce of the Coconut Shower Cream. So for me it's perfect and I recommend it for those with dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment