Sunday, July 13, 2014

4th of July Tablescape

Hey friends,

I hope everyone is enjoying your summer with lots of BBQ's, friends, family and fun. I hope your Independence Day celebration was exciting and safe! I'm finally getting around to posting my impromptu tablescape.  I wasn't planning on having any sort of gathering, but it came together at the last minute.  I think I did pretty well considering that I went to look for decor the day before. I couldn't find anything at JoAnn Craft Store, but I did find a few things at Micheals. Let me just say there were slim pickings, but I did okay. I kept it simple and I liked the result.

Unfortunately I didn't get food pictures due a combination of everyone being hungry and my hubby dearest starting the ribs late. Basically everyone had eaten something here an there before the spread was complete.

Did you host an Independence Day gathering? If so, please share what you decorated with!

~Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment