Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review: Sinfulcolors Professional Nail Polish

Hey friends, 

Clearly I'm not the best at painting my own nails, I usually leave this task to my nail tech, but the ‪SinfulColors shade "Eva So Bright" that I received via my Influenster SurfsUpVoxBox was too pretty for me to wait until my next appointment!  I decided to try it on my toes. The color is vibrant, bold and very opaque. It's a perfect summer color.

Now on to the application. Personally I found it a bit streaky. I needed to do several coats for the streaky look to go away. With that said, the regular price of this polish is $1.99 at Walgreens, so I'm not sure what level of expectation one can have on a bargain polish.  I personally feel that the formula needs a little work, but it does the job and it looks great once it's dried.

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't usually do my own nails, but this is a good option when I want to change my color at home and don't want to pay $10+ for one bottle like I have in the past for Essie or OPI. Overall, it's a good bargain brand.  If you're up to trying some fun summer colors at an affordable price, I'd say give this brand a try.

~Tamara

Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product as apart of my Influenster SurfsUP Vox Box for review. While I did receive the product for free, all opinions are my own, honest, and not influenced in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment